https://www.proz.com/forum/post_editing_machine_translation/321340-memoq_wont_import_wsxz_file.html

MemoQ won't import .wsxz file
Автор темы: Rebecca Ballien
Rebecca Ballien
Rebecca Ballien
США
Local time: 18:55
Член ProZ.com c 2014
японский => английский
Dec 15, 2017

I'm trying to import a .wsxz file into the free version of MemoQ to work on it for a client. When I click on the "Import Project" icon in the Project ribbon, however, I'm getting an "Operation not permitted: There is currently no license to use the function you chose" error message. This points, obviously, to this feature not being available in the free version—but I have used the free version (past the free trial period) to import and work on .wsxz files before. Am I doing something wrong?... See more
I'm trying to import a .wsxz file into the free version of MemoQ to work on it for a client. When I click on the "Import Project" icon in the Project ribbon, however, I'm getting an "Operation not permitted: There is currently no license to use the function you chose" error message. This points, obviously, to this feature not being available in the free version—but I have used the free version (past the free trial period) to import and work on .wsxz files before. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any assistance.
Collapse

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Нидерланды
Член ProZ.com c 2006
немецкий => голландский
Rename and unzip? Dec 15, 2017

Rebecca Ballien wrote:

This points, obviously, to this feature not being available in the free version

Thanks for any assistance.

How about renaming the package to .ZIP and extracting the MQXLIFF file?

Larissa G

На этом форуме нет отдельного модератора.
Если вы хотите доложить о нарушении правил сайта или нуждаетесь в помощи, просим связаться с персоналом сайта »

MemoQ won't import .wsxz file

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »