Free "Feedback Friday" Event: Get free feedback on your resume, website...whatever you like!
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:19
French to English
Feb 21, 2018

This Friday, I'm running this second ever event called Feedback Friday! During this one-hour event, I will be providing feedback on whatever you like whether it's your resume, cover letter, website, proz profile, anything you like!
Cost? FREE!

Here's how to partic
... See more
This Friday, I'm running this second ever event called Feedback Friday! During this one-hour event, I will be providing feedback on whatever you like whether it's your resume, cover letter, website, proz profile, anything you like!
Cost? FREE!

Here's how to participate

Step 1: Click here to join the Productive & Successful Translators/Interpreters Facebook group. Already a member? Awesome! Skip to step 2!

Step 2: Click here to join the event and review the event instructions (MUST be a group member first --otherwise clicking the event will give you an error)

Step 3: Look for the #FeedbackFriday Facebook LIVE post on Friday and comment with your material for review!

See you Friday!
Collapse

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 15:19
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
Not available at the moment Feb 21, 2018

That is the message I got on clicking on the second link. Can it really be that it has already 'expired'? ah, sorry, I see. I need to be accepted as a member first!

[Edited at 2018-02-21 20:57 GMT]

Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:19
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
You should be all set! Feb 23, 2018

Josephine Cassar wrote:

That is the message I got on clicking on the second link. Can it really be that it has already 'expired'? ah, sorry, I see. I need to be accepted as a member first!

[Edited at 2018-02-21 20:57 GMT]

Hi Josephine -- yes, you need to be accepted first and I just made sure that you have been accepted and it looks like you have See you tomorrow!

[Edited at 2018-02-23 02:54 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free "Feedback Friday" Event: Get free feedback on your resume, website...whatever you like!

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »