For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translation for environmental organizations

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translation for environmental organizations".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kerstin Kromker
Kerstin Kromker
United States
Local time: 22:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
If unable to attend the live webinar Jun 20, 2018

Hi

So I unfortunately I am traveling on the 19 so I cannot attend the live webinar, will it be possible to buy a recording of it afterwards? Or is there some other date ow way that I can listen/view it?

Thank you and kind regards

Kerstin Kromker

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
If unable to attend the live webinar Jun 21, 2018

Kay4733 wrote:

Hi

So I unfortunately I am traveling on the 19 so I cannot attend the live webinar, will it be possible to buy a recording of it afterwards? Or is there some other date ow way that I can listen/view it?

Thank you and kind regards

Kerstin Kromker

Hi Kerstin,

Thank you for your interest in the training. It will be recorded. You may wish to get unlimited access to the video and handouts after the session.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Agustina Torretta
Agustina Torretta
Argentina
Local time: 23:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
Unlimited access Jun 21, 2018

Hi there,

I have already enrolled for the course and paid the fee. I've only now realised that for me it'll take place at 5 am, and it's highly likely I'll miss the live session.

My question is, by paying the fee I'll have access to the handouts and video recording, right? Or will I have to pay to get those afterwards? (the description does say that by enrolling you get access to the video and handouts but the comment above confused me).

Thank you a lot,
... See more
Hi there,

I have already enrolled for the course and paid the fee. I've only now realised that for me it'll take place at 5 am, and it's highly likely I'll miss the live session.

My question is, by paying the fee I'll have access to the handouts and video recording, right? Or will I have to pay to get those afterwards? (the description does say that by enrolling you get access to the video and handouts but the comment above confused me).

Thank you a lot,

Agustina Torretta
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Unlimited access Jun 22, 2018

ATorre wrote:

Hi there,

Thank you a lot,

Agustina Torretta

Hello Agustina,

Even if you do not attend the live session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and handouts; a certificate will be issued for you as well. Should you have further questions after watching the video you can always contact the trainer directly. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

My bests,
Helen

Michele Zanchi
Michele Zanchi
Local time: 03:24
English to Italian
+ ...
I'm unable to follow the live event Jul 3, 2018

Hello there,
I'm really interested in this webinar but unfortunately I won't be able to follow it live. How do I get the access to all media contents after the event?
Best regards
Michele

Eva_Lugauer
Eva_Lugauer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:24
English to German
+ ...
Missed the webinar, where to find recording? Jul 20, 2018

Hello unfortunately I missed the webinar after all. It says here in the comments that you have access to the recording if you purchased it. Can somebody please tell me how to find it, as it's not to be found in my videos.

Many thanks,
Eva

[Edited at 2018-07-20 10:18 GMT]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Missed the webinar, where to find recording? Jul 20, 2018

Eva_Lugauer wrote:

Hello unfortunately I missed the webinar after all. It says here in the comments that you have access to the recording if you purchased it. Can somebody please tell me how to find it, as it's not to be found in my videos.

Many thanks,
Eva

Hello Eva,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

I have just emailed a link to the handouts as requested.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation for environmental organizations

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »