Trados 2019 alignment process issue (returns to segment 1)
Thread poster: Marija Grinevičiūtė
Marija Grinevičiūtė
Marija Grinevičiūtė
Lithuania
Local time: 12:07
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Oct 18, 2018

Hi.

I'm aligning some .docx files on Trados 2019. The process is quite slow as alignment is barely exact. Now there's a weird issue about it because after I connect 1:1 or connect n:n segments the whole window moves back to the beginning. There are more than 1k segments on each side, let's say I'm by the 380, but after pressing to connect the program moves me back to segment 1 and then I just have to scroll all over back to where I finished which is a complete waste of time. This is
... See more
Hi.

I'm aligning some .docx files on Trados 2019. The process is quite slow as alignment is barely exact. Now there's a weird issue about it because after I connect 1:1 or connect n:n segments the whole window moves back to the beginning. There are more than 1k segments on each side, let's say I'm by the 380, but after pressing to connect the program moves me back to segment 1 and then I just have to scroll all over back to where I finished which is a complete waste of time. This is not recurring every single time after pressing "connect" but still occurs from time to time.

Do you experience this same issue too? Any advice how to solve the issue?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2019 alignment process issue (returns to segment 1)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »