Thread poster: Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 24, 2009

Dear All:

We are setting a Powwow in Tarragona to be celebrated on April 16 at 1pm (probably for lunch). At the moment seven of us have signed in, but I would like more people to join us as the more we are the more we'll laugh! I invite people from all around Catalonia to join in the Powwow and have a great time "translated" into companionship, news of the trade, and lots of laughter.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

To join in the powwow, follow t
... See more
Dear All:

We are setting a Powwow in Tarragona to be celebrated on April 16 at 1pm (probably for lunch). At the moment seven of us have signed in, but I would like more people to join us as the more we are the more we'll laugh! I invite people from all around Catalonia to join in the Powwow and have a great time "translated" into companionship, news of the trade, and lots of laughter.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

To join in the powwow, follow this link:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/2527

You will receive a nice welcome and we'll show you the city around.

Regards!

Natalia Pedrosa
Powwow Organizer
Collapse

Berni Armstrong
Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Spain
English
+ ...
APRIL? Mar 24, 2009

Do you mean Saturday May 16th? April 16th is a Thursday.

Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, Berni Mar 25, 2009

Actually I meant April, 16th, Thursday, but I have proposed the rest of the group to meet on April 17th so you can come to the Powwow. I will keep you updated on the matter, or you can visit the powwow any time http://www.proz.com/powwow/2527 and see how things are going.

Regards,

Natalia

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Upcoming Powwow in Tarragona!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »