I'm an industry newcomer. I'm extremely commited and I'm looking for a mentor to grow with.
Thread poster: Victor Torres
Victor Torres
Victor Torres
Mexico
Local time: 06:45
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 1, 2021

Hi,

My name is Victor H. Torres, I'm a Mexican Native Spanish speaking individual with medical interpreting and translation experience.

I've also done lots of work as a freelancing digital marketer over the last 6 years.

I've made the decision to be part of the translation industry and I'm currently looking for a mentor who can help me develop myself professionally.

I offer my loyalty, friendship and partnership and if there is anything I can
... See more
Hi,

My name is Victor H. Torres, I'm a Mexican Native Spanish speaking individual with medical interpreting and translation experience.

I've also done lots of work as a freelancing digital marketer over the last 6 years.

I've made the decision to be part of the translation industry and I'm currently looking for a mentor who can help me develop myself professionally.

I offer my loyalty, friendship and partnership and if there is anything I can bring to the table, I will bring that as well.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in talking to me.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Thanks!

Victor H. Torres
[email protected]
Skype ID: live:.cid.2b6ec71d166bfb33

[Edited at 2021-06-01 20:03 GMT]
Collapse

Nawal Kramer
Nawal Kramer
United States
Spanish to English

Moderator of this forum
Good luck! Jun 1, 2021

Hello Victor!

I'm the Moderator of this forum, and I wanted to wish you the best. Also, I wanted to suggest that you join and post this request on Facebook translator groups, like the ProZ Facebook group and on LinkedIn. They tend to have a lot more traffic and posts, which should increase your chances of finding the right person to mentor you. Feel free to reach out to me here or at [email protected].

Andrej Fric
Victor Torres

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I'm an industry newcomer. I'm extremely commited and I'm looking for a mentor to grow with.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »