Elena Feriani
Elena Feriani
Italy
Local time: 12:39
French to Italian
+ ...
May 27, 2021

Hi all,
I use Trados 2019 and have a client that sends me TTX files for translation and reviewing. For some reason, when there is a tag at the beginning of a segment, I just can't see it in the source file. When I review files, I still can't see the first tag of each segment, but obviously my colleagues can because they include tags at the beginning of segments in their translations.
In the following segment, for example, I cant see {linkStart} in the source:

{linkStart}
... See more
Hi all,
I use Trados 2019 and have a client that sends me TTX files for translation and reviewing. For some reason, when there is a tag at the beginning of a segment, I just can't see it in the source file. When I review files, I still can't see the first tag of each segment, but obviously my colleagues can because they include tags at the beginning of segments in their translations.
In the following segment, for example, I cant see {linkStart} in the source:

{linkStart}Verify your email{linkEnd}
https://prnt.sc/13gwshp

This happens only for this particular client.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance.
Elena

Solved: https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/251530-inline_tags_are_cut_out_when_opening_ttx_file_for_translation_in_studio_2011.html

[Edited at 2021-05-27 08:10 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SOLVED Can't see tags at the beginning of segments

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »