Does anyone have the 2022 StudioViews add-on?
Thread poster: Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:53
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Aug 20, 2022

Hello everyone

When I try to download the StudioViews add-on for 2022, I get an error message:

{
"error":{
"code":"500","message":"Could not find a part of the path 'C:\\Inetpub\\OOS\\_Apps\\bbf596b2-b9aa-44c7-82ad-d4db18695b53\\Sdl.Community.StudioViews.sdlplugin'."
}
}

Did anyone download this one successfully in the past, and can you send it to me? Thanks.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 19:53
English to Russian
Private Appstore Aug 20, 2022

Once you have set up a Private Appstore as described here, you will be able to download the Studioviews plugin from Studio. The path is as follows: C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages
However, you don't really need to know the path (I gave it just in case) because Trados wi
... See more
Once you have set up a Private Appstore as described here, you will be able to download the Studioviews plugin from Studio. The path is as follows: C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages
However, you don't really need to know the path (I gave it just in case) because Trados will install it automatically. Provided that you have set up the Private Appstore feature, select the AppStore option, type studiov, click 'Install'. A green caption will appear prompting you to restart Studio. From this moment the Studioviews plugin is available as an *.sdlplugin file in the above-mentioned folder. If you want, you can go there to copy the file into your archive or something like that. Or simply restart Studio as prompted to complete the installation process.

[Edited at 2022-08-20 23:50 GMT]
Collapse

Sebastian Witte

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:53
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 21, 2022

Thanks, Stepan, this worked for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone have the 2022 StudioViews add-on?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »