Thread poster: Katarzyna Wiktoria Klag
Katarzyna Wiktoria Klag
Katarzyna Wiktoria Klag
Poland
Local time: 20:20
Polish to English
+ ...
Nov 20, 2015

I constantly get the "TM disconnected" message in Wordfast Anywhere. I cannot use my TMs during translation, and when I try to "Update TM from doc" I get the same information that the TM is disconnected. What is even worse, I cannot download my extensive TM to use it in some other CAT, when I try to do so, the message "TM is disconnected" also appears. What should I do? Does it mean that my TM is lost and there is no way to regain access to it? I tried using the TM setup, and in the TMs ad Gloss... See more
I constantly get the "TM disconnected" message in Wordfast Anywhere. I cannot use my TMs during translation, and when I try to "Update TM from doc" I get the same information that the TM is disconnected. What is even worse, I cannot download my extensive TM to use it in some other CAT, when I try to do so, the message "TM is disconnected" also appears. What should I do? Does it mean that my TM is lost and there is no way to regain access to it? I tried using the TM setup, and in the TMs ad Glossary management tab my TM and the glossary are active, but nevertheless the software gives the message that they are disconnected, or shows a message that there are 0 items in the TM, which is very far from truth. Thanks for your help.Collapse

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:20
Finnish to French
Contact support Nov 20, 2015

Have you contacted support, either directly, via Help > Support/Report inside your Wordfast Anywhere account, or via the dedicated mailing list?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere: TM disconnected

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »