Shortcut for source group-> target group insert?
Autor wątku: Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Polska
Local time: 16:13
polski > angielski
+ ...
Feb 1, 2014

Re Transit NXT:

How do I paste a source segment content into the target segment without the mouse? A keyboard shortcut is what I need. Would like an option of selecting a group of sorce segments into respective target segments at a time if possible. That's because of a big number of target segments, which need to be translated a-new. Haven't found any solution in the manual.

Unfortunately, no time to ask the Star Group as my deadline is Monday morning.
Any assist
... See more
Re Transit NXT:

How do I paste a source segment content into the target segment without the mouse? A keyboard shortcut is what I need. Would like an option of selecting a group of sorce segments into respective target segments at a time if possible. That's because of a big number of target segments, which need to be translated a-new. Haven't found any solution in the manual.

Unfortunately, no time to ask the Star Group as my deadline is Monday morning.
Any assistance will be much appreciated.
Collapse

2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Holandia
Local time: 16:13
Reset segments Feb 2, 2014

You can reset an individual segment by pressing a keyboard shortcut. If I remember correctly this is Ctrl+Alt+Backspace.

You can reset a range of segments by filtering on them first (either on content or on (adjacent) segment numbers). Reset the filtered selection by assigning the segment status "Untranslated" to the segments.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shortcut for source group-> target group insert?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »