Poll: Do you repeat series or films?
دھاگا پوسٹ کرنے والے: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
سائٹ اسٹاف
Sep 25

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Do you repeat series or films?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
پرتگال
Local time: 13:21
رکن (2007)
پرتگالیسےانگریزی
+ ...
Yes, if it's really good Sep 25

If it’s really good, I might watch it again, but it’s happened to me before that I’ve watched an episode only to realise the series isn’t new until I’m halfway through, because of some little detail that caught my eye. It might be an age thing…

Angie Garbarino
 
Geddy Sokolowsky
Geddy Sokolowsky
برازیل
Local time: 09:21
رکن (Sep 2026)
پرتگالیسےانگریزی
+ ...
Yes, if it's really good - and in different conditions Sep 25

When I really like a show or movie and want to watch it again, one of my favorite things to try is check out a different audio language.

I'm a big fan of Brazilian and Latin American Spanish dubs, and some English language dubs can be pretty good, too. Checking them out helps the experience of rewatching stay fresh, though it's a shame when I end up not liking the dub...

On shows with more complex plotting, rewatching and noticing where every twist was foreshadowed is a
... See more
When I really like a show or movie and want to watch it again, one of my favorite things to try is check out a different audio language.

I'm a big fan of Brazilian and Latin American Spanish dubs, and some English language dubs can be pretty good, too. Checking them out helps the experience of rewatching stay fresh, though it's a shame when I end up not liking the dub...

On shows with more complex plotting, rewatching and noticing where every twist was foreshadowed is also fun, like working out how a puzzle works.
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

اس فورم کے موڈریٹر
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you repeat series or films?






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »